Our Pierre Report™ Journal provides lobbyists and select Pierre insiders with an objective daily report of the day’s most newsworthy happenings in the state Capitol. (Click pdf icon to download a sample edition from a day of the 2017 Legislature.)
Our team of journalists will comb select committee hearings and each day’s House and Senate floor sessions to keep you in the know so you don’t have to scramble to be in two or three (or more) places at once. Our wide-ranging report offers you exclusive content you can pass along to your clients, freeing you up to spend more time in important conversations with lawmakers. In addition, subscribers to the Pierre Report™ Journal can pass along their topics of interest to help shape the report. Subscribers needing more comprehensive news coverage of a particular bill can opt for Pierre Report™ Bill Coverage (detailed and priced separately).
- Report delivered to your inbox each day by 4 a.m.
- Coverage of notable discussions and votes from key committee hearings
- Daily Senate floor coverage highlighting significant votes and debates
- Daily House floor coverage highlighting significant votes and debates
- Comprehensive list of all bill action from floor sessions
- Coverage of governor’s weekly news conference during session